AAHPM’s top selling self-study series, UNIPAC, will be receiving a face lift in 2017. The UNIPAC is being rebranded and will be called Essential Practices in Hospice and Palliative Medicine, but will still be featured as the popular 9-volume set with newly updated content and practical cases.
The content of each book has also been reorganized into the following titles:
- Medical Care of People with Serious Illness
- Psychiatric, Psychological, and Spiritual Care
- Pain Assessment and Management
- Nonpain Symptom Management
- Communication and Teamwork
- Ethical and Legal Practice
- Pediatric Palliative Care and Hospice
- COPD, CHF, and Renal Disease
- HIV, Dementia, and Neurological Conditions
View our latest YouTube video on the new Essential Practices in Hospice and Palliative Medicine to gain further insight into the new edition.
Currently, all UNIPAC, 4th edition books are 50% off using promo code UNIPAC50 in the store. Get yours while supplies last! This deal lasts until June 30. After June 30, they will be gone for good.