These were the the Most Read articles of the March issue of the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (JPSM), the official journal of AAHPM.
The Steroid Withdrawal Syndrome: A Review of the Implications, Etiology, and Treatments
- Leon Margolin, MD, PhD, Doris K. Cope, MD, Rachel Bakst-Sisser, MD, Joshua Greenspan, MD
Opioids in renal failure and dialysis patients
- Mervyn Dean, MB, ChB, CCFP
Oxygen is Nonbeneficial for Most Patients Who Are Near Death
- Margaret L. Campbell, PhD, RN, FPCN, Hossein Yarandi, PhD, Emily Dove-Medows, RN, MSN, CNM
Opioid-Induced Itching: Morphine Sulfate and Hydromorphone Hydrochloride
- Jerald Katcher, MD, Declan Walsh, MSc, FACP
Drugs Used for Euthanasia: A Repeated Population-Based Mortality Follow-Back Study in Flanders, Belgium, 1998-2013
- Sigrid Dierickx, PhD, Joachim Cohen, PhD, Robert Vander Stichele, PhD, Luc Deliens, PhD
Proceedings of the Symposium “Updates of the Clinical Pharmacology of Opioids with Special Attention to Long-Acting Drugs” Hydromorphone
- Alison Murray, MD, CCFP, MPH, Neil A. Hagen, MD, FRCPC (Neurology)
Articles were identified by Elsevier and David Casarett, MD MA, Editor in Chief, JPSM.
Be sure to follow JPSM on Facebook and Twitter for more articles and information.