Read the editor’s picks for the most recent issue of the Journal of Pain and Symptom Management (JPSM), the official journal of AAHPM.
The Association Between Race and Place of Death Among Persons With Dementia
- Inbal Mayan, MD, Kristine Yaffe, MD, Jennifer James, PhD, MS, MSW, Lauren J. Hunt, PhD, RN, FNP-BC
Provider Perceptions for Withdrawing Life Sustaining Therapies at a Large Pediatric Hospital
- Kimberly E. Sawyer, MD, MA, FAAP, Alana T. Carpenter, MD, Ryan D. Coleman, MD, Sebastian C. Tume, MD, Claire A. Crawford, LMSW, APHSW-C, PhD, Jessica A. Casas, MD, MPH
Survey of Pediatric Palliative Care Quality Improvement Training, Activities, and Barriers
- Jori F. Bogetz, MD, Emily Johnston, MD, MS, Prasanna Ananth, MD, MPH, Arika Patneaude, MSW, LICSW, APHSW-C, The Cambia Advisory Workgroup, Rachel Thienprayoon, MD, MSCS, Abby R. Rosenberg, MD, MA, MS
Are Opioid Infusions Used Inappropriately at End of Life? Results From a Quality/Safety Project
- Jonathan C. Yeh, MD, Sul Gi Chae, PharmD, Peter J. Kennedy, NP, Cindy Lien, MD, Patrick W. Malecha, MD, Harry J. Han, MD, Mary K. Buss, MD, MPH, Kathleen A. Lee, MD
A Multi-Centre COVID-19 Study Examining Symptoms and Medication Use in the Final Week of Life
- Aaron K. Wong, MBBS, BMedSci, FRACP, FAChPM, GCertClin Teach, Palliative Medicine Physician, Jennifer Philip, Olivia Wawryk, Michael G. Sabe, Jaclyn Yoong, Rachel Everitt, Ruwani Mendis, Joyce Chua, Maria Pisasale, Brian Le
Articles were submitted by David Casarett, MD MA, Senior Associate Editor, JPSM.
Be sure to follow JPSM on Facebook and Twitter for more articles and information.