Changes have been made to the 2021 Call for Abstracts to help focus content and delivery methods:
- The call for concurrent sessions has been revised –– the 2020 session leaders will present their content in 2021.
- The call for scientific and quality improvement papers and posters will be July 7-21.
- The call for case study sessions and scholar e-posters will be announced in July.
To gauge your interest and comfort level in attending a conference in 2021, please complete this survey by June 1.
COVID-19 assistance is available for AAHPM members:
- Pose questions on Connect and learn how your colleagues are managing the pandemic.
- Review resources on our COVID-19 webpage.
- Submit your research to JPSM which is fast tracking articles that describe palliative care in COVID-19 preparation and response.
- Reserve a free hotel stay at a Hilton Hotel – exclusive benefit for AAHPM members through May 31. Discounted hotel rooms will be available through June 30.