The Summer Institute will be featuring an Intensive Board Review Course on July 25-27 in Pittsburgh, PA. Get ready for your Hospice and Palliative Medicine board certification examination by experiencing this redesigned program which includes didactic presentations, interactive sessions and exam-style questions.
1) You’re awesome. Let’s face it, other fields may have some nice folks, but I’ve never meet a community like AAHPM. Where else are you going to meet hundreds of bright, articulate, and compassionate people with well-honed listening skills? Find friends and colleagues that you’ll enjoy seeing throughout your career. It’s time to meet your tribe, and your tribe is exceptional.
2) “This is only a test.” Beyond a few hours of clicking answers, possessing deep understanding of your field and of the human experience will offer personal and professional benefits throughout your life. Prepare for the REAL test – the test at the bedside. Mastery of hospice and palliative medicine comes with interacting with the material and challenging yourself and your colleagues. Start your career strong!
3) It’s not for everyone. You know that lucky person who got to see the stadium-packing rock band in an intimate venue 20 years ago? This is your one-time chance to spend a full day in an intimate setting, having direct interaction with palliative care experts. While the larger annual assembly offers packed conference rooms and lots of excitement, this is something far different: an opportunity to be up close and personal.
4) Improve your chances. There are many joys of practicing in hospice and palliative medicine. Sitting in a testing room is not one of them. Do this well and do this once!
5) Pittsburgh. Yes, really. This a great American city that is too-often overlooked. Enjoy the panoramic views from the Dusquene Incline. Join us for a Pirates game, visit the Andy Warhol Museum, or enjoy the waterfront trail loop at Three Rivers Park. Beauty and wonder are there to be found if you only take the time to look.
The early bird rate ends Tuesday, June 28. Register now and save!